Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Christ Centered Decor, Revisited

A few posts ago I wrote about Christ centered decorating. Here are a few more ideas:

Do you remember the bird room? Well, I made some adjustments. Check it out here. Here is a scripture piece I made which is the theme of the whole room. I had to abridge it a bit for space... here is what the Bible fully says: "Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?" Matthew 6:26
I also have a cow room which has this as its theme: "He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul;" Psalm 23:2,3... also abridged for space. :)

What are some of your Christ centered decor ideas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment