Saturday, June 20, 2009

For that special guy!

Okay, so I am very late for a post about graduation, and considering Father's Day is tomorrow... well, I am late. It is not my fault- I started this blog, what, 3 days ago? :)

So here are just a few ideas for that special guy in your life:
Husband, Father, Boyfriend, Brother, Uncle, etc, etc, etc!


Okay, yes we do not offically have a child yet, but I still like to acknowledge my hubs on Father's Day. He is going to be the greatest father, so I am honoring him in advance. Along with a few sermon cds that I knew he would love, I got him this wallet. He needed a new one, and I knew this was a must buy! I bought it at Lifeway Christian Store, and I found it online here. On that website, you will find many differt styles and verses too! :) This was my favorite. :)

For Christmas I bought this watch for the hubs, and he gets compliments on it, (literally), daily! You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment