Friday, June 19, 2009

Raise 'Em Right!

It is never to early to get your children into witnessing! Here is the way I look at it: if we are willing to show our support of our favorite sports teams, etc on our babies/children/selves- why not show our love of our Savior? :)

These first two websites hold wonderful baby shower gifts for your friends, hint hint! ;)

I was at the Christian store about 6 months ago and I about peed my pants in excitement- no joke. I saw onesies with cute sayings on them, much like the shirts that I love and wear frequently! Ladies, I give you Little Disciples:

Um yeah. How cute is that?

Okay, so remember when I said I almost peed my pants? Well, I ALMOST peed my pants, but I FOR SURE cried in the middle of the Christian store. This onesie is was the culprit! Just think of your little newborn in the hospital- is there a more joyful noise in the world? I don't think so! This made me think of that!

Little Disciples in their own words:

"Why is the Little Disciples company mission?

Our mission is to provide Adorable, soft, high quality Christian clothing for babies and children that spread the word of God through creative, fun designs. These Christian baby and toddler clothes have a biblical/religious theme and make for great baby shower gifts, christening gift and church clothes.

LittleDisciples offers a whimsical selection of embroidered and screen printed, Christian designed clothes, and coming soon are bibs, diaper bags and accessories. Our Christian clothing, whether purchased as a gift for your baby or given as a baby shower gift, are seeds planted into the life of a child or expecting mother."


Yes, Little Disciples will be getting my money for sure once God decides to bless us with our little ones! Seriously, I want their whole wardrobe to be witness wear! Another store that will surely get my patronage, Faith Baby:
You can never have too many witness onesies- well, at least I can't! :)



Kerusso is my favorite place for tshirts! They also have other fun accessories! The best part- they clothe the whole family, not only babies as the above sites do! Be sure to check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the onesies...too cute!!! Thanks for sharing! I will definitely be purchasing those in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete