Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Conservative Chic

Conservative Chic was originally going to be the name of my magazine which is now this blog. However, I wanted something that was more godly than just conservative.

So, when I talk about clothing on this blog, I will refer to it as Conservative Chic. Conservative Chic, as in conservative, yet chic!

Check out Jen Clothing to see some cute conservative dresses! :) Now these may not be the most amazing fashion pieces you have ever seen, but if you have looked for conservative dresses, these are much nicer than anything else I have seen on the market!


Ok, nix the gloves, get better shoes and you have to admit this is a cute number.
I like this one, even though I think even this top would be too low cut on me. (The larger your chest, the lower the neck line goes)
I would love to try this one on to see how it would fit. Super conservative, but maybe super cute too!

(Jen's Clothing is for LDS- Jen also is an LDS magazine, much like what I am doing with this blog (which is Christian). Interesting, huh? I completely disagree with their theology and beliefs, but I agree with their modesty)! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the gloves!! But of course that's me... And make the second one black or purple instead of pink and I would like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete